Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

those summer nights...

Nothing too much has happened these past two weeks to be honest just a couple things here and there.

I was in good ol' poky for a friends baby shower! She is having a little boy. Couldn't be more happier for her and her hubs. They are wonderful people who will dominate parenting. There kid is going to amount to great things because he will have so many opportunities!
{you know who you are :)}

The shower was seriously a blast. We had a waffle bar which was way delicious and I got to visit with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile.

This was just the start to all the friends/family I have that are expecting this summer. I wish I had pictures of the above shower because come September I will have a photo album of my baby shower adventures. So excited for them all!

It has been great weather lately too and I am loving the idea of being outside. 
{Especially with the babe}

Hopefully we can scratch off some things off our 

SUMMER BUCKET LIST: 

1. Go swimming with the babe of course
2. Have picnics at the park around the corner at least once every other week
3. Go to Zion National Park {love it there}
4. Make it to Arizona to see Ryan's Grandparents
5. Plan a swimming/ice cream party - i just really like parties lately
6. Meet all my friends new babies 
7....

This is short compared to what we have planned but thankfully I will have lots to write about.
I am pretty excited haha.

Thought I would close with something random and fun. I will do this every blog here and there. 
I have been getting back into my music obsession lately and I want to share my favorites. Depending on how I feel at the time or just whats on my mind. whatever pretty much. I love variety so usually my playlists won't sound the same the whole way through. I am a person of change. 

MY SONGS IN ABCs

List #1: 
Broadway Baby
{Disclaimer: There is obviously lots of good ones. 
Don't worry I will make more lists}

A: All I Ask of You
{Phantom of the Opera} 

B:Be Our Guest
{Beauty and the Beast}

C:Cell Block Tango
{Chicago}

D:Don't Rain On My Parade
{Funny Girl}

E:Edelweiss
{Sound of Music}

F:Footloose
{Footloose}

G:Goin Back to Hogwarts
{A Very Potter Musical}

H:Hair
{Hair}

I:I Dreamed A Dream
{Les Miserables}

J:Jolly Holiday
{Mary Poppins}

K:King of New York
{Newsies}

L:Luck Be A Lady
{Guys and Dolls}

M:Matchmaker
{Fiddler On the Roof}

N:No Business Like Show Business
{Annie Get Your Gun}

O:Over the Rainbow
{Wizard of Oz}

P:Popular
{Wicked}

Q:Quintet
{West Side Story}

R:Reprise
{Every musical has one}

S:Seventy-Six Trombones
{The Music Man}

T:Tomorrow
{Annie}

U:Under the Sea
{Little Mermaid}

V:Voulez-Vouz
{Mamma Mia}

W:We're In the Money
{42nd Street}

X:Xanadu
{Xanadu-never seen it}

Y:You Can't Stop the Beat
{Hairspray}

Z:Zip A Dee Doo Dah
{Song of the South: Not on broadway can't 
find a song that starts with z haha}

No comments:

Post a Comment