Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

a very unhappy birthday...

Balloons.

The only reason why I say it's unhappy is because it wasn't my birthday haha. I LOVE BIRTHDAY'S.

It was Ryan's sister Katee {18} and brother Koy's {15} birthday weekend celebration you could say. 

On Friday there was dinner at their mom's house with everyone except Glen and Hailey {They live in Logan!} Anyways, Renae, made wings! And there was also cute decor so of course I had to take some pics. It was red and black, kind of had to do a unisex color theme haha.




We all just hung out the rest of the night. It was fun to relax and chit chat it up.

{guess I thought the decorations were more important than the people there. haha don't have any pics with peeps}

Bowling. 

The next day Gary and Lori came to town with Lori's kids {tasha, brekell, lavender--okay okay his name is laven but we call him that}.

We all ate at Pizza Hut and then went bowling. It was really fun. Even more eventful because Wade finally beat Karly haha. I guess she has always beat him at bowling no matter what.

{VICTORY}

{CHEESE} 

{DANCE BUBBA}


  
Afterwards we hung out at our house and watched youtube videos haha. Always the best of course. 

Bawling. 

Another reason we were all together on Sunday was because Katee had a piano solo in sacrament meeting. It was so good! 

I felt bad because she was so nervous before. I saw her pray a lot haha. Anyways, she did a great job. I am glad that she knows how to play because a lot of people don't anymore surprisingly. 
I am always touched by music on the spiritual side. If I put my emotions where they should be it strengthens my testimony of talents the Lord has given us. He knows us so well. 

Music is a gift and I appreciate those who share it. It is truly a way to stay close to the spirit. 

{I wasn't bawling haha I teared up}

Later, everyone came back to our house again and we had a yummy dinner! Chicken, potatoes, salad, etc. 

It was a very much needed weekend. 

And I am very thankful for Katee and Koy! 

They are some of the best kids around for reals. 
They are always willing to serve and do anything for you. It has been fun seeing them change and grow into people you admire. 

Love you guys. 
{THE BIRTHDAY KIDS-pardon my looks} 
Happy Birfday

With much love,

JPB

{I wrote a main blog page of what has been going on the past month of March. This post is 2 of 6 that I have written. I have posted this link as an easier way to find them. Enjoy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment