Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

a couple weeks went by...

It has been about a month or so since I have blogged. {oops}

OOPS is right. I really enjoy blogging I just haven't made it a priority lately which I should. Hopefully now I will keep up with my personal goal and not have a monthly FLOP.

The best part about this FLOP is that a lot of great things have happened! 

I have {6} links below about the past couple of weeks. Take a gander at one or all. You are already reading this so might as well right? {I tend to write a lot. Some are longer than others!}

{Peace. Praise. Permanent.}

{Balloons. Bowling. Bawling.}

{Inspiration. Influential. Idol.}

{Easter. Enlightened. Essential.}

{Aspiring. Action. Adorable.}

{Fun. Family. Freedom.}

Welp. There you have it, my life in {6} links or less. 

Thanks for following! 

With much love,

JBP

No comments:

Post a Comment