Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

hit the road jack...

Fun.

Ryan and I love taking road trips. I think it is mostly because we like to take random pictures in the car.
{Keep in mind our radio is broken-thanks sweetie-so we use our phones haha} 

Our destination was Kennewick, Washington to visit my family! We hardly ever get to see them and they asked us to come up. 

{Boise Temple is the half way point-kind of}



The drive actually is about 9 hours but it actually goes by fast. It was our first road trip with the babe as well. She slept most of the way until the last 2 hours. She was fussy because or her teeth and the rain was CRAZY loud and CRAZY scary; couldn't see anything.

BUT...we made it!
{Always think of the death star when I see this}
{Beautiful Blue Mountain trees}  
{Kind of ugly looking but its the 
view from the bridge}
Family.

My brother Brandon is taller than me and he is 9 years younger than me. All the ladies love him haha. Ryan {the second oldest} got to tell me about his wrestling and other adventures. Chloe my little sister is so funny. I need to record everything she says in a notebook. 

It was also conference weekend so we got to spend a lot of time together. Watching all the sessions and just chilling at the house chit chatting it up was a perfect and relaxing weekend. 

Ryan and I have been trying to focus on things to do in the home on how to raise our children the best way possible. We prepared differently for this conference than we have before and it seriously is amazing how much you learn.

We both felt like this conference was just for us haha. Every talk seemed to be about family and how to keep peace in the home it was great. 

My favorite talk from the whole weekend was from Elder Jeffery R. Holland and Elaine S. Dalton's

They both just opened my eyes and answered questions I needed to hear. 

Ryan and I always look forward to conference and this time was again a success! :) 

Back to my Fam:

We got to take some family pictures yeah! They were much needed. 
There was an orchard of blossoms {didn't know that even existed}. So pretty! Downside was the wind it was out of control. But we had fun with it haha.

 Here are a couple from that photo shoot: 
{Ryan, Blaire, Me, Chloe, Mom, Dad, Brandon, Ryan}

I will make sure to post more when I get them!

Freedom. 

THIS IS AN ALL CAPS MOMENT: 

RYAN AND I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH LES MISERABLES. 

SO GOOD.

We both loved it. Laughed and then decided to sing everything we did the rest of the vacation. 
That consisted of 3 days haha. We could watch it again and again.

Anne Hathaway definately defineately definetely definitely deserved that Oscar. {still can't spell that bloody word}

All in all the trip was a success and it was well worth it. I am thankful for my family and all they have done for us especially this past year and helping us out with some baby needs. 

{Got my nails done of course 
by the fabulous mother}
{They couldn't get enough of Blaire} 
 
{Isn't he cute!? Love my dad!}
I won't ever deny that if it wasn't for my dad taking me to church when I was so little I wouldn't have my testimony today. Those little things do matter and I am grateful for him and his choices. 

Wish I could see them all more but its okay. When we do we make it worth it!

love you pecks!-see you soon

With much love,

JPB


{I wrote a main blog page of what has been going on the past month of March. This post is 6 of 6 that I have written. I have posted this link as an easier way to find them. Enjoy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment