Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

pictures of you...

Aspiring.

We are so lucky to have talented people in our family who take pictures! My mom {Pam} has been taking them for quite sometime now since I was little. She doesn't do it as much anymore.

BUT...
that is 'A' okay because Karly {Ryan's sister} takes them. She started a couple years ago and has improved from when she first started. Her cliental is huge and everyone loves her pictures. 

Her business is called:
{Check it Out^^^^}

Anyways, we always get to be her photo dummies and I LOVE it. Especially since we have Blaire now. Makes my life easier. 

Action.

We just got done with a photo shoot from her.
Here are a couple of my favorites: 





I think we could all agree that my little b is...

Adorable. 
{Thanks to Karly of course for her photo button pushing skills :)} 

It is fun being able to capture moments like this with my family. Especially with Blaire changing so much isn't it crazy she use to look like this: 




Ryan and I are so lucky to have her

{sorry not sorry}


More pics to come of course, hopefully sooner than later.

With much love,

JPB


{I wrote a main blog page of what has been going on the past month of March. This post is 5 of 6 that I have written. I have posted this link as an easier way to find them. Enjoy!}  

No comments:

Post a Comment