Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

there's no place like home...

Peace. 

It honestly feels good to be in a place where we feel comfortable. 
We finally have a place to call home again after living at Ryan's Stepfathers house. 

It was nice but really it is much easier living in your own life if you know what I mean.

We moved from across town. You can catch-up about the move here.
 We have realized more blessings since we moved such as our finances. Being poor is something everyone should experience because you learn a lot about yourself and your priorities.  

I've might of explained this before but it's hard saying no to a family/friend activity because you don't have any extra money. Or feeling like a pity party. haha 

Sometimes we have to make decisions that others might not realize why. I am constantly having to step back and understand I might not be seeing the whole picture sometimes. 

All in all, the above and other reasons showed that we needed a change and this move was our answer. 

Praise. 

We are happy where we are of course, no complaining! 

We live closer to more family {the leavitts-love these kids}, it's fun to decorate haha, Ryan is only 5 minutes away from work and not 20, we have an extra room, there is more space, we are out of debt {hooray!}, and we like our new ward, lots to be thankful for. 



I love having people over too. In our apartment before I felt like there was no room for people to visit and hang out. It seems more open where we are at, not gonna lie I like my space haha. 

Anyways, hopefully we will be here for at least a year. I don't want to move again until it's...

{somewhat} Permanent. 

Ryan and I are always saving for a future place to call home permanent.

Home to us is:

A place where the spirit is welcome
A place where others know what we believe and do is a high priority
A place where anyone and everyone is welcome
A place to feel peace

Of course we can and will carry these things wherever we go but finally feeling established in all areas of our life will be a neat accomplishment to see. {especially how big our family will be-I was an only child for sometime and it wasn't fun at times. I want my kids to have friendships within the home and not only with their stuffed animals. haha.} 

I am thankful for the blessings we have now. It truly is the little things that matter. If we do end up living here the rest of our life I am pretty sure I will still feel accomplished :)

With much love,

JPB


{I wrote a main blog page of what has been going on the past month of March. This post is 1 of 6 that I have written. I have posted this link as an easier way to find them. Enjoy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment