Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

can't sleep...why not make that list again


I forgot how insomnia takes over your life when pregnant. 
To pass the time thought I would do another "taking stock" 

{still not sure why it is called that}

Anyways, I have only done it once before: THE FIRST ONE
It is fun looking back and seeing what has changed to now in this small late night moment. 

Making: A yummy texas sheet cake I was craving last night.
Cooking: Nothing today, we ate at Red Robin :) 
Drinking: ICE COLD WATER
Reading: Nothing since Allegiant. Need a new read people. 
Watching: Sherlock Holmes (BBC style) & Scandal of course. 
Wanting: Air conditioning...please please? 
Looking: For pregnancy pants/shorts. 
Seriously anything, it isn't as easy as you would think. 
Playing: All day with Blaire! We have had more time together as of late 
and I am kind of obsessed with her. 
Wasting: Veggies lately. We eat more fruit but it is hard to get those fresh veggies in some weeks.
Sewing: A new blanket, car seat cover, etc. for our little guy--
 oh wait haven't started yet. 
Wishing: We didn't have to budget sometimes. 
Enjoying: Blaire growing up and just my little families life. 
It changes so much in a good way :)
Waiting: What our next step is because Ry didn't get into the grad program he wanted to :( 
{More on this topic later} 
Liking: Family time! Lot of fun things are coming up :)
Wondering: If I am doing all I can to be a good mother, wife, friend, etc. 
Loving: The idea of having another sweet newborn in our home. 
Hoping: I can realize my talents/potential at ALL times. 
Easy to get lost in this fast paced world. 
Marveling: At my hubby's hard work! I am a lucky one! :) 
Needing: A chiropractic adjustment haha seriously my ribs need some help.
Smelling: That summer night/breeze. It's pretty amazing. 
Wearing: My favorite gray/white stripped pj's with my target v-neck. 
Following: More like stalking all my friends and their beautiful lives! 
I know lots of great people! :) 
Noticing: That my toenail is growing back. Yeah, it fell off. 
Knowing: The most important things I have in my life are because of my Savior. 
Thinking: Too much. Seriously, my mind goes a mile a minute after midnight.
Feeling: Sweaty, but cooling down a bit haha. 
Bookmarking: Potty training tips, educational things 
I can teach my little Blaire.
Opening: A can of pop....SIKE... hate that stuff. Opening a box of allergy medicine. Just call me sneezy. 
Giggling: At Blaire's dancing. Greatest dance moves I have ever seen.
Feeling: Tired but I can't fall asleep. 

Much Love,
JPB

1 comment:

  1. Need a new read? Try this series called Pretties :) I want to say it's a four book series and the first one is called Uglies! I read it a few years back and they are great!

    ReplyDelete