Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

that list thing...

{say wha?...}

A friend of mine put her take on the whole "taking stock" thing on her blog. I needed something to write about and I copied her. In other words I totally cheated. 

Making: sense of what I need to do with my life - post bachelors degree. It is harder than I thought it would be to be honest.
Cooking: my favorite homemade brownies.
Drinking water, not a soda/pop/soft drink kind of gal.
Reading: lots of things, the maze runner series, and I NEED TO START allegiant.
Wanting: to know where I fit in sometimes, oh and to go and see CATCHING FIRE again! 
Looking: for a new talent I may have.
Playing: hide and go seek with little b! 
Wasting: time on worrying too much.
Sewing: a car seat cover, blankets, headbands, and more for the babe.
Wishing: I knew my potential. Sometimes it gets lost.
Enjoying: cozying up in my bed.
Waiting: FOR CHRISTMAS. NOT. Get real. Thanksgiving hasn't even happened, the joy of Christmas will come in due time.
Liking: my new life in Utah.
Wondering: about the adventures of growing up with my children and hubs - excited.
Loving: the time I have to spend with Ryan and the babe. Everything is happening all too fast! 
Hoping: I am the wife, mother, friend, person I need to be. 
Marveling: at all the beauty in the simple things around me.
Needing: a foot rub, seriously my favorite thing.
Smelling: my new wall flower - ahh refreshing.
Wearing: sweats, my favorite and most comfy/stretchy shirt, and doing so snuggled in my bed! 
Following: cars with funny bumper stickers lately.
Noticing: my passion for certain things slowly changing, not sure if it is good or bad? 
Knowing: I can make mistakes and that it is okay.
Thinking: dang, I hate when my phone dies.
Feeling: tired, for example, my eyes are slowly getting heavier.
Bookmarking: my memories, or trying at least.
Opening: a new chapter in my life.
Giggling: so hard that you can't breath, hilariously it is very painful. 
Listening: to most likely the coldplay/brandon flowers pandora like music stations. 
Feeling: grateful for what I do have. 

much love,

JPB

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jordan,
    I miss your stinkin' guts!
    Love, Me!
    P.S. You are so cool and crafty and sweet and kind and friendly and just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you didn't steal NOTHING! cause i stole it....and it's meant to be stolen. :) loved reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - your too nice! haha thanks, seriously miss you lots!! Morgan - yours was fun to read as well, how could i not steal, steal, steal....steal? it??? haha

    ReplyDelete