Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

april through may...

A lot has happened within two months. I figured snapshots of our life would be easiest to start out with and end with some recent thoughts :)

Easter 
{Weekend Celebration:} 
..........................................
{BYU Easter Egg Hunt = Crazy}








{Easter Sunday} 


{uncle grants}










Park Time With a Cute Babe
{Family Favorites:}
..........................................
{Loves playing with dad} 
{Believe it or not she does sit
down for a quick second break}




{She saw ducks in the water
and wanted to see them but
cried every time they got
close to us. It was quite
hilarious.} 

Recent Thoughts
{Laa Dee Daa:}
.....................................

Our home has been somewhat out of place as of late. About a month ago Ry was always gone at the library after working studying for the GMAT until he took the test. Now he is preparing for his work Summit in Park City. He has recently had a higher work load with some changes that have happened in the office. Me and the babe don't get to see him until about bedtime. It is hard but

I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM. 

He has been pushing himself a lot lately. It wasn't the easiest adjustment, almost feels like college again with never seeing each other but with a kid in the mix this time. I have always loved his work ethic. Hours are long but he loves what he does. The most I can do is support him and do my best to make things simple and relaxing at home. The best part is how happy Blaire is when he gets home. The time they get to spend together is so precious and I am thankful that Ryan knows that. All this time he spends doing what he loves in all aspects of his live will be worth it one way or another. Only 3 more weeks of this craziness!

US GIRLS LUCKED OUT WITH RYBEN3. 

I am also lucky for him to be a father to our 2nd babe! 
Baby boy B is growing and moving around like crazy! It is actually my favorite part of pregnancy. :) I forgot how much I amazed by it. He is sitting fairly lower than Blaire did so I am cramping a lot more this time around.

I am 30/31 weeks, don't really crave anything haha not that exciting. I am still nauseous here and there. Typical. I don't have GD (that test really isn't that bad, tastes like gatorade) but I am very anemic this time around. I notice it too because I am really really tired and my bruises don't go away (I am the biggest klutz every in the world especially as a pregnant gal). I pulled some stomach muscles and my ribs on both sides are out of place constantly. This is one thing I don't like, but comes with the package in my case. 

HOWEVER,

ribs out of place or not, I am very thankful to have this experience again. Some days are better than others but to be blessed with the ability to carry my own children is something I don't take for granted. It could all be over any second too, every moment counts! :) 

{And no we do not have a name yet. And no, we are not naming him Braun after Lebron James. Regardless of what my adorable husband thinks. So far we agree on Brooks but don't really want to do a theme thing like 'B' names for our kiddos. Who knows, it changes everyday with what we like. Technically we have nothing as of now.} 

Anyways, in the next couple weeks I will be visiting family and having little adventures here and there. I will have more to write about. Stay tuned friends! 

Much Love,

JPB

{ps: Ryan and I are obsessed with Scandal. What the addicting} 

No comments:

Post a Comment