Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

wait i won?...

This post is dedicated to the beautiful


and talented


They are actually both very cute ADORABLE and very talented at what they do.

{Jody: Fashion blogger and freaking amazing at it check out her stuff-she has her own business as well...look look ^^^^!}
{Kate: She owns her own business making wire wraps, kid shoes, bows, etc.
Check her out too, K?^^^^}

How did I meet these ladies? Well this is how it went...

1. I was on instagram and found a giveaway. Never have I ever done one from instagram before. Saw one someone reposted from Jody. She was giving away a cute headband IVORY KATE {which is Kate's business, and actually named a headband after Jody that's why she was doing a giveaway from her blog--that info is all RIGHT HERE.

2. Did all the steps and what not and waited. I CHECKED when the winner would be posted and it was ME! WHAT THE... NEVER won anything before this way. SO EXCITED. 

{winner winner chicken dinner}

3. All I had to do was wait for it in the mail. Giveaways are great. haha and it CAME! :) Isn't it lovely? :)

{hooray!}
{gotta do the side view} 
{oh snap blue steel}
{oh my love it haha}

{seriously wheres karly when i need her.
not a pro at taking pics and my hair is having issues}

{oh well the beatles like it}

{guess  im just lucky haha}
4. I guess I never physically met Jody, but I do admire her talent and motivation to do what she loves. We need more women like that! :) And I have to give her credit for introducing me to those headbands from Ivory Kate. Ever since then I am a fan. 


5. Kate has family from Idaho Falls and is actually from here, I think? haha Anyways, she was visiting family and brought all those goodies from her shop with her. Of course I had to get some! And then of course friends needed some too so I got to buy lots haha. 
And come to find out she knew one of my friends. Dang. Small world. 
Should have gotten a picture with her because...

6. Oh I happened to leave my wallet where she was at. Seriously, so it took her awhile to get a hold of me since she didn't have my number. Had to meet Kate at Winco haha and get the wallet. Typical me. 
{SIDE NOTE: How nice of her to track me down right? :)}

It is kind of crazy how you meet new people and learn about their life and what they do in a random way. I have never been the "follow a blog, meet them" type of person. SHOCKER-- it kind of makes me nervous to do stuff like that. However, if you know me all to well I am fine in person meeting people for the first time. Maybe I am just more intimidated by these wonderful ladies. 

I guess you could say I stepped out of my shell. 

1 point Jordan
1,000,000 points world. 

It was worth it though. :) 

Thanks for the inspiration to do what I love Jody and Kate! You are great examples for many women in this world. Keep up the good work! :) 

I best be meeting more people like you. 

Much love,

JPB. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, girl! This is seriously the sweetest thing ever! You are so cute and kind, and I'm so glad you won! And so glad you finally got it!! Haha. It looks so dang cute on you! I love it! :)

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete