Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

a you're adorable.

I saw what I am going to do in this post on my friends blog: 

She is freaking hilarious and I love reading what she has to say. 

Makes my day! :) 

Anyways, it's pretty much the ABC's of me. I secretly love things like this. Kind of reminds me of those old school chain letters. You all know you sent one back in the day. Don't be lyin. haha

With all that being said, let's start: 

A: available or married? 
M to the arried. Ryan G. Bennion is all mine! :) 

B: book? 
well my amazing cousin, Chels (what she usually goes by), always refers the best books. She is a walking library i love it. Anyways she told me about the DIVERGENT series by veronica roth. WAY GOOD!! 
Let's just say, I am not a dauntless. 

C: cake or pie?  
oh man cake for sure. It would be crazy if it wasn't chocolate either. 

D: drink of choice? 
never pop. Always wanted to try beer. But let's go with Raspberry Lemonade. Can't go wrong. 

E: essenital item?
 my diaper bag. it's new and i love it. all thanks to 
MEGAN SOUTHWICK! 

F: favorite color? 
can't go wrong with black. however green/aqua works too :) 

G: game to play or watch? 
this is kind of two questions. 
to play: scattegories 
to watch: FOOTBALL! GO BRONCOS! 
(Denver that is)
H: hometown? 
good ol' pokytown, ID
(ryan calls it the armpit of ID. get real) 

I: indulgence? 
anything chocolate, especially dark 

J: job?
 full-time MOTHER of course and
future P.A. in the making 

K: kids and names? 
Blaire Quinn Bennion - she is actually crying right now. Silly bugger won't go to bed.
and more to come of course.
(later. much later.)

 
L: life is incomplete without? 
my cute little family :) 

M: music group or singer? 
oh freak. 
old school: foreigner 
jr high: all american rejects/dashboard confessional
 high school: jacks mannequin/brand new
now: all of the above and more of course :) 
 
N: number of siblings? 
3 (2 bros and 1 little me) 

O: oranges or apples? 
oranges for sure. apples are okay but they get too mushy. i like making a smile with the orange slice to much maybe. 

P: phobias or fears? 
heights aren't my thing but i deal with it. spiders i loathe. 

Q: favorite quote? 
"Whatever you are be a good one" - Abe Lincoln 
or
"I stole and I robbed and I kidnapped the presidents son...for ransom...and I didn't get caught neitha..." - Michael Scott  

R: reason to smile? 
blaires laugh :) my husbands dancing and singing. somehow he places his name in every song. :) 

S: season? 
fall because i get to wear my favorite section of my wardrobe. bring on those beautiful fall colors. and my toes aren't freezing off. 

T: tattoo?
 pretty sure i don't have one. haha 

U: unknown fact about you?
 sometimes if i know i won't see a movie or can't ill read the whole synopsis on WIKI haha. don't regret it either.  

V: vegetable you love? 
bring on the broccoli. especially lemon-peppered broccoli. dang it is so good.   

W: worst habit? 
sometimes i don't wash my hair for a couple days. 
the worst has been 4 days.  

X: x-rays you've had? 
kind of lots. my back, my ankle, my arm. only broke my arm but pretty much my body is messed.  

Y: your favorite food?
 i love the Alfredo sauce from Olive Garden. 

Z: zodiac? 
gemini. who else can laugh and cry at the same time. silly double personality. stop it. haha :( 
 

welp there it is. hope it wasn't too boring, until next time peeps. Oh you should do this too and put the link to your blog in the comments so i can see what your life means according to the 
A to the BC's.

much love,

jpb

2 comments:

  1. You don't wash your hair for a couple days??? Wow ur so bad!!!!! ;-) I only wash mine twice a week. I thought you were supposed to wash your hair as little as possible cuz it is healthier...

    Of course, maybe I should mention I have really dry hair..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacks Mannequin and Brand New... Definitely my all time favorite bands. Nice choice! :)

    ReplyDelete